Sourdough bread is a special type of dough with a chewy crust and tangy taste. This simple recipe will show you how to bring that great taste of sourdough to your own home. You will need raisins or dried currants, water, sugar, liquid from raisins, flour, whole-wheat flour. You will also need these utensils: a plastic container, sieve, bowl, spoon, small wooden basket, plastic bag, mixer with hook attachment, and a container with lid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades