In this clip, learn how to make fresh, healthy, whole wheat, fiber rich bread crumbs that you can use in many recipes. These crumbs are easy to make and are so much better for you than the type you purchase at the store. No preservatives, hydrogenated oils or fats or any other mystery ingredients.
Jenny will show you how to make both soft bread crumbs for use on mac and cheese or casseroles and hard bread crumbs for things like fried chicken. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades