This is a video demonstration that will show you how to make pita bread at home. The first thing you have to do is dissolve the yeast in a warm water with a little sugar added to it. Let it sit until it becomes frothy. The next step is to add about half of the flour and a little salt, and begin to mix it in. Once it is mixed in, you can gradually add more and more flour until the dough starts holding together. At this point you kneed the dough with your hands until it becomes "Satiny and Elastic", usually about 5 minutes. Now form it into a ball and rub olive oil on it to prevent it from drying out. Put it back in the bowl and set in a warm place and let it rise until double. After the dough has risen, you separate it into smaller balls, (about 8 for this batch), roll them to 1/4 thickness and cook them on a preheated baking stone in a 500-550 degree oven. The really hot oven temperature will cause the dough to get a big air bubble inside, thus creating the well-known pita bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades