For thepla you will need, 300 grams of wheat flour, 3/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder. You will also need, 1/4 teaspoon of tumeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 2 teaspoons of oil, and a small bowl of washed and chopped fenugreek leaves. Put the wheat flour in a bowl. Add the salt, tumeric powder, red chili powder, cumin seeds, fenugreek leaves, and oil. Then you need to mix everything thoroughly. With the help of water, you can knead the dough. The dough should be soft. Knead the dough properly with the help of the oil. Divide the dough into small balls, about the size of a golf ball. Now use a rolling pin and dry flour to flatten out the balls into a thin, round shape. Put the tawa on gas and let it heat. Once the tawa is hot, put it in a medium flame gas and shallow fry the rolled out chapati. Apply oil on both sides of the chapati and once both sides are browned, remove it from the gas. Serve with tea, coffee, curd, or potatoes. This is up to your taste. You can also spread butter or jam on it, roll it up, and eat it that way. It stays good for 2-3 days at room temperature. And now you can enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades