When you think of bruschetta, you probably start thinking about its crispy, drool-worthy texture and the tomato, vinegar, and olive oil dip that usually goes on top. But bruschetta, which is the Italian word for "bread," can actually be topped with anything.
Check out this video to learn a recipe for a seared tuna bruschetta.
Watch how to create delicious fresh Tuna Bruschetta with Red Lobster's Executive Chef, Michael LaDuke.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades