When you think of bruschetta, you probably start thinking about its crispy, drool-worthy texture and the tomato, vinegar, and olive oil dip that usually goes on top. But bruschetta, which is the Italian word for "bread," can actually be topped with anything.
Check out this video to learn a recipe for a seared tuna bruschetta.
Watch how to create delicious fresh Tuna Bruschetta with Red Lobster's Executive Chef, Michael LaDuke.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades