Everything old is new again – even stale bread, if you know a quick trick.
You Will Need
* Stale bread
* Ice cube or water
* Aluminum foil
* Paper towel and microwave
* Steamer and pan
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Rub an ice cube or drizzle some water over the crust of the bread until it's damp.
Wrap it in aluminum foil.
Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
To use your microwave, sprinkle the crust of the bread with water, wrap it in a paper towel, and pop it in for 15 seconds.
If you'd rather use your range, bring a few cups of water to a boil; put a vegetable steamer or splatter guard on top of the pot, and set the bread on it for one minute.
Enjoy your bread – and the knowledge that you didn't throw out perfectly good food.
Fact: The Egyptians were the first to bake rising bread, back in 2600 BC. They also developed baking ovens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades