Despite what its name may imply, Yorkshire pudding isn't really pudding at all. Rather, it's a delectable and addicting fluffy bread made with a batter of eggs, flour, butter, milk, and seasoning.
Yorkshire pudding was first made in the 1700s in England and today is served alongside roast beef and gravy.
Yorkshire puddings, affectionately known as Yorkies, are an integral part of the classic English "Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding" dinner. They are notoriously difficult to make well, many have struggled to get them to rise, and traditionally people will look to their mother or grandmother for tips on how to make Yorkshire pudding. Check out this video to learn how to make it with ease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades