If you love garlic bread then we can guarantee you'll love this matzo bread recipe. First eaten in Egypt by the Jews after passover, matzo bread was made flat and unleavened because the Jews had been forced to leave Egypt and had little time to bake traditionally puffed bread. The recipe survives today and is redone by Mark Bittman in this episode of The Minimalist.
Covering thin sheets of bread in olive oil, Bittman varies the recipe to resemble that of a Sardinian flatbread. The result is an easy to make, crunchy and salty flatbread. Watch the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades