Manjula shows viewers how to make Tandoori Roti. Traditionally, recipe is cooked in Tandoor oven, but this version uses regular oven and a pizza stone. This recipe will make 4 rotis. Ingredients include 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup yogurt, 1 1/2 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/4 cup water, and butter or ghee to put over roti after they are cooked. To begin, mix all dry ingredients together then add yogurt, oil, and water to make a soft dough. Cover with a damp cloth for at least 1/2 hour. After that, divide into fourths and roll into balls. Dip each ball in flour to make it easy to roll out with rolling pin. Roll until about 6 inches diameter. Heat oven to 500 degrees and then put onto high broil. Place rolled roti on pizza stone and put under broiler for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. When done, brush with melted butter and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades