Now, you can not only walk like an Egyptian but stretch like an Egyptian, too - at least when it comes to pizza dough. If you're in a rush to make several pizzas or just get tired of beating and kneading pizza dough out until it's flat, the Egyptian method will solve all your problems.
Brooklyn pizzeria owner Paul Giannone (aka "Paulie Gee") shows us how he uses a method he calls "the Egyptian move" to stretch the dough for his pizzas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades