Are you in the mood for an afternoon treat? This video for a Japanese pumpkin cake will show you exactly how to delight your taste buds with an eastern twist.
This is called ''Kabocha dango'' which might be called ''Pumpkin cake''. In Japan it's usually for afternoon snacks. I'm not sure if you eat pumpkin in your country but pumpkin tastes good. So you might want to try this on halloween 10.31? Very easy to make it! Ingredients: 1) 1/2 pumpkin 2) Starch 3) Salt 4) Maple syrup 5) Butter You can try soy sauce and sugar instead of maple syrup and butter. Anything you want. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades