When we see the word "baguette" in a recipe, we know it's bound to be delish. In this case, we're talking about a Polish baguette, also known as a Zapiekanka. This greasy bread is a popular Polish street food, and in the version you'll learn to make in the video it's filled with oodles of cheese, mushrooms, ham, and any other vegetables and meat you'd like to add.
Cut up your vegetables, throw it on a pan, toss it around a little with crushed garlic and red pepper, then add pasta sauce to coat the vegetables. The pasta sauce adds flavor and moisture.
Then stuff it all into a thin loaf of bread and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades