In this tutorial, we learn how to make French baguettes using a bread machine. To make this, you will need: 2 c water, 5 c bread flour, 2 tbsp white sugar, 2 tsp salt, 1 tbsp rapid rise years, and 1 egg yolk whisked with 1 tbsp water. Place all of your ingredients except for the yolk and water into the bread machine and let it knead the dough. When finished, sprinkle corn meal onto a hard flat surface, then shape it into baguette shapes. When finished, brush the egg yolk and water mixture over the top of the dough. Next, make a cut in the middle of the bread, then bake in the oven until it's golden brown!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades