Bread is beloved by many because it's the perfect accompanyment to a variety of different foods. With a slightly bland flavor (that's a good thing), bread helps to complement richer foods (think about dipping bread into bruschetta, or eating it alongside a caesar salad). If you're a big fan of bread, then you'll love this recipe.
Using cauliflower and coconut oil, Mark Bittman of The Minimalist teaches you how to make an easy whole grain flatbread using a few basic ingredients. This recipe takes just a few minutes so it's great if you're on the go.
Mark Bittman cooks plain and coconut milk cauliflower flatbread in a pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades