In this tutorial, we learn how to make pan tumaca. First, grab a thick crusted bread and slice it into a few pieces, then place it in the toaster. Next, cut a tomato in half, then use a cheese grater to grate the tomato. You will get down to the skin of the tomato, but have a mush at the end. Next, cut a clove of garlic in half, not going through all the way, just to open the garlic up. Remove the root from the garlic, then rub it onto your piece of toast. After this, rub some olive oil onto the toast, then pour some of the pureed tomatoes onto the bread. Now, pair the toast with some cooked Prosciutto and sea salt. Enjoy while hot and serve to friends and family!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades