In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a great french toast with banana foster. First, make a caramel. It consists of corn syrup, butter, and brown sugar. Once it is nice and smooth, pour it in a pan. Butter the dish before pouring it in. Now, cut french bread and place it on top of the caramel. Create a custard with rum and pour it on top of the bread. Cover it with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator over night. Place the dish in the oven for about 45 minutes. It should be covered for the first 35 minutes with foil. Once it is done, take it out. To create the banana foster, cut banana slices and place them on a pan. Place some rum in the pan and flame it. Once these are done, place them on top of the french toast. Add strawberries for color. This video shows you a great way to make a delicious breakfast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades