This video explains how to make authentic French toast when entertaining guests. The recipe requires some preparation to be performed the night before the guests arrive, as well as some baking the morning of the event. This recipe really captures the essence of French toast by using nutmeg, cinnamon, freshly baked French bread, milk and eggs. While ideally designed for entertaining guests, this recipe can also be modified to feed a family for breakfast. In the video, the recipe feeds about 12 people, but proportions can be adjusted to suit a smaller crowd. Enjoy the French toast and get baking!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades