In this video, we learn how to make french toast with panettone bread. First, mix 2 eggs with a small amount of milk and orange juice. Add vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon to the bowl and mix together. Now grab your panettone bread and cut it into thick slices. Dip the bread into the mixture and coat it on both sides letting it soak up for a little bit. Once finished, place bread into a hot skillet for 1 minute on each side, then place in a toaster oven for 2 minutes. Once finished, it's going to be hot and a very tasty breakfast!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades