If you are looking for a healthy and flavor packed meal to change up a boring lunch routine then your in luck. This video will show you how to make a pita hummus pocket. You can make your hummus from scratch.
Things You'll Need:
- 1 package pita bread
- 1 container hummus
- Fresh tomatoes
- Bean sprouts
- Block cheese (Havarti, fresh mozzarella, or muenster)
Slice tomatoes and set aside.
Peel and slice cucumber into thin slices. Set aside.
Wash bean sprouts under running water and place on paper towel to dry.
Slice cheese and set aside. The best cheeses to use for this recipe are Havarti, muenster, and fresh mozzarella. Optionally, you can substitute Jack or mild cheddar cheese.
Open pita package and remove pita bread. Grab one pita and tear off about 1/3 of the top. Set torn piece aside and save for eating later.
Set pita on a plate. Carefully open the pita pocket making sure not to tear the pita.
Scoop approximately one to two tablespoons of hummus into pita and smooth evenly with the back of a spoon.
Slip cheese slices into pita so that they are placed evenly.
Slip tomato slices into pita.
Slip thinly sliced cucumber slices into pita.
Stuff pita with bean sprouts, again being careful not to tear the pita.
The pita is now ready to eat. Serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades