Following are the steps to describe how-to prepare pita bread or pita chips:
1. Ingredients needed are: 2 tablespoon of dry yeast, 1 tablespoon of sugar, one and a quarter cup of warm water, 3 and a half cup of all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and oil as per requirement.
2. Dissolve yeast and sugar in water and allow them to stand for 10 minutes.
3. To the flour add salt and the yeast mixture and remaining water.
4. Now knead the mixture to a dough form, by slowly adding flour and oil and incubate the dough for 2 hours.
5. Use olive oil to cover the dough. Wait till the volume of the dough is double.
6. Roll the dough to round shape. Use flour for easy rolling.
7. Pre-heat the oven to 405 degree F and bake the bread to 4-5 minutes.
8. Serve the hot pita with cabbage curry or vegetable salad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.