Love the taste of crusty, old-world style bread? Well, you don't have to get it from an exquisite bakery anymore! You can make it right in your own kitchen. Watch this video recipe to learn how to make this delicious Hungarian potato bread, an old-world classic.
If possible, use bread flout. In the video, all-purpose flour is being used. And russet potatoes are ideal for this recipe, because they are nice and floury. The potato has a few roles in the bread making: it keeps the bread moist, adds a mild potato flavor to the crumb and a light bitterness to the crust.
Makes 1 medium loaf
* 3 cups bread flour
* 1/4 tsp instant yeast
* 2 tsp salt
* 1 large russet potato
* 1 1/3 cups water
Get the printable directions at Emperor's Crumbs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades