USA Fire and Rescue's Video Recipes demonstrates how to make baked pecan French Toast. Throw the ingredients together the night before and then bake the French Toast in the oven in the morning. First, grab a mixing bowl and add four eggs, one cup of milk, 1/4 of a cup of sugar, 1/4 of a teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/2 of a teaspoon of vanilla. Whisk the ingredients together. Spray nonstick cooking oil onto a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Place six slices of Texas Toast in a single layer into a casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over the bread, turning the bread over once to properly coat it. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and put it in refrigerator overnight. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Remove the plastic wrap from the baking dish and add two tablespoons of melted butter to the bread slices. Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes. Top the dish with chopped pecans and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve the French toast warm with maple syrup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades