Bananas are a hard sell sometimes when it comes to the kitchen. If you're not eating it straight up, you might not be getting the full effect. That's why a lot of recipes fail when they include bananas, but not this one. This one's a keeper. A family recipe to be saved forever, to be made over and over again. No banana bread ever tasted this good!
Chloe Rosen mixes up a batter that's perfectly textured, in fact, "lumpy" is the description that suits exactly what you're looking for. Her recipe bakes up a loaf of scrumptious bread that's great served warm, room temperature, plain, or topped with whipped cream. Just the treat to pop in a lunchbox too.
* 4 very ripe bananas
* 2 eggs, beaten well
* 1 stick (½ cup) butter, room temperature
* 1¼ cups flour, sifted
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 tsp baking soda
* ¼ tsp salt
* nonstick cooking spray or butter
* potato masher
* pastry knife
* loaf pan
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades