Roti is a simple unleavened flatbread, which is an integral part of Indian cuisine. Making roti is actually easier than you may think. Join Sheba as she shows you how to make roti (preparing dough and cooking).
Dough is easily made by using a food processor. Here are the ingredients:
*4 Cups - Whole wheat flour
*Pinch - Salt
*12 Ounces - Water
That's it. And once the dough is ready, it's time to start cooking. And cooking this bread, believe it or not, is done right from the burner. No pot. No pan. Just the fire from the burner.
You should eat this roti Indian bread with curry, dhal, or you can simply roll it with a bit of oil and sugar. Kids love it. Tastes best when eaten fresh.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades