The Simple Chef is going to show you how to make everyone's childhood favorite and that's banana bread. You want to begin by taking two bananas that are past ripe because that's when they're the softest sweetest and peel them. Throw the peeled bananas into a bowl and mash them up. Now, add two eggs, 1/2 cup of sunflower oil, 3/4 cup of sugar and blend that all up. While blending you should preheat the oven to 250 degrees, and then grease a casserole dish. Once the mixture is blended you want to add 2 tsp of baking powder, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, 1/2 tsp of salt, and 1 and 3/4 cup of flower and mix it up. Next, pour the mixture into the greased dish and bake for an hour. To check and see if its done use a toothpick and put it through the center of the banana bread and if it comes up clean then it's all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades