In this tutorial, we learn how to make no-knead ciabatta bread. First, place 3 cups of flour into a large bowl with 1/4 tsp yeast, 3 tsp salt, and 2 c of warm water. Stir all of these ingredients together, then place a piece of foil over the bowl. Leave this in the room covered for 18 hours. After this, the dough will be bubbly and soft. Punch the dough down with your spatula, then oil a sheet pan and sprinkle it with corn meal. Then, spray your work surface with water and place plastic wrap over it. Sprinkle it with flour, then place the dough over it and then pull the dough so it's long and flat in shape. Once finished, pick up the plastic, then flip it over onto the pan. Now heat the oven up to 425 degrees and cook for 35 minutes. After this, allow to cool and enjoy eating it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades