In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to knead bread dough by hand. Kneading is the key to creating a perfect dough. This allows the dough to stretch and rise as the yeast grows. Kneading determines how your bread will turn out. If you have a mixer with a dough hook, use it for kneading. But, it more traditional to knead the dough by hand. To start, put some flour on your hand and sprinkle a little on the kneading surface to prevent the dough from sticking. Next, pat the dough in to a ball. You can also use cooking spray to prevent sticking. Flatten the dough and fold it towards you. Then with the heels of your hands push the dough away from you in a rolling motion. Now turn the dough a little, fold it towards you and push. This process takes about 6-8 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades