This video shows you how to hand knead dough in the traditional French way. Your goal is to introduce air into the dough to add strength to it. Have a little flour on the table surface. Lift up the dough and slap it down on the table, trying to capture air into it as you let it fall. Do this for twenty minutes. Make sure that you make a quarter turn of the dough each time you lift it. It needs to be thrown about 600 times and when it is ready the surface will be smooth, with no bits hanging from it. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades